15. Your priorities, in order of importance: Texas, air, water, food, clothing, shelter, etc….
14. If you can’t believe that other states pay income tax.
13. When it’s Summer, you want Winter, and when it’s Winter, you want Summer.
12. You’ve hung ornaments and tinsel on tumbleweed and used it as a Christmas tree.
11. You know what a ‘Cowboy Cadillac” is.
10. You’re more interested in fully loaded truck than a luxury car.
9. The Blue Book value on your truck goes up and down depending on how much gas it has in it.
8. You refer to the Dallas Cowboys as “God’s team.”
7. You measure distance in time, not miles.
6. If when the rest of the country complains about a heat wave, you tell them to quit complaining’.
5. You know from experience that rattlesnake taste like chicken.
4. You know someone who ate the 72 oz steak and got it for free.
3. You know that Bluebell Ice Cream is the best ice cream in the world.
2. You throw a party for all your friends when it rains.
1. You’ve got Texas in your soul. It’s a Texas thing.