Moving Forward – Finishing Well
Joshua 13, 14, and 23
#1. WHEN GOD SAYS YOU’RE OLD, YOU’RE OLD, BUT YOUR’E NOT DONE.
When Joshua had grown old, the Lord said to him, “You are now very old, and there are still very large areas of land to be taken over. Joshua 13:1
#2. CONFIDENCE TO MOVE FORWARD
- REMEMBER past victories.
- Remember the CONVICTIONS of your youth
- Claim the PROMISES of God.
- Adjust your ATTITUDE: You are as old as you feel
- DEDICATE yourself to God and His glory
- Never stop Moving Forward to take the next mountain
#3. REMEMBER THE NEXT GENERATION
- Tell the story of God’s FAITHFULNESS
- Hold high the WORD OF GOD
- Challenge those who follow to FAITHFULNESS
- IDENTIFY where the victory comes from